NEW ZEALAND WORK VISA
What do you need to get a New Zealand Work Visa?
An Offer Letter.
It is essential to have an offer for skilled employment from a New Zealand employer,if you want to apply for a work visa. Requirements to get an offer and visa include,
- Necessary work experience applicable to the offer of employment.
In some of the work visa types, the New Zealand employer must prove that there are no New Zealand citizens or residents available to fill the position. The employer would also need to produce acceptable evidences to prove that enough efforts are put in searching for a suitable resource locally among the residents and citizens of New Zealand.
An open work permit does not require an offer of employment.Open work visa is offered to
- spouses or partners of work visa holders,
- some of the student visa holders,
- Spouses or partners of some of the student visa holders
- for those in a relationship with a New Zealand Citizen or Resident.
Based on the need, the duration of a work visa can be anywhere from one year to five years.
For all work visa types, it is essential to get in touch with a Licensed Immigration Adviser to do the right thing and follow the right process so you are not left with any disappointment.